Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Swell part 3



I have been watching this video for a good while now, and, let me tell you, I can't tire of it. I think Lykke Li (and her two beautiful band members) is positively charming, and I think this acoustic version of "I'm good, I'm gone", which happens to include my all time favorite instrument, the accordion, is far superior to the original electro-ish song.

Besides being precious, the real reason I love Lykke Li is because I currently love anything that comes from Sweden! That's right, I am talking about Ikea, herring salad, språket, and social welfare. Oh, and of course beautiful dancing boys with Knäckebrod.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The true "swed" in you is coming out.....love you, Daddy

Kleine said...

Oh Cheryl, that was a really cool version of that song. Also, I mean, I bet you hear it 17 times a day, but really...could I be more jealous?

Today was a pretty nice day in New Orleans though. We had a torrential downpour and I went swinging. You know...swinging in the rain...ha.

Anyway, Indonesia!