Wednesday, September 2, 2009

desperate cry for something to do

hello!

I am back from France which was lovely.



A few highlights:
-Switzerland! being called a true Walliserin by a stranger, being asked if the little white translucent balls that come with Raclette were Litchis, dancing on stage with NERD
-sleeping in our car in Villefrance sur Mer
-lots and lots of Provencal markets
-FIGS
-the multiculturalism of Marseille
-unexpected beauty around every corner
-finally looking like I don't have a sun allergy

Autumn is subtly making it's way back into Southern Germany. When this subtlety came to my attention I asked myself "where did the summer go?"

Oh right, summer went to Indonesia and France. That's not all too bad.

Anyway, I don't want to make this post all too gripey, but here goes:

It's time for something new. There is nothing more that is really keeping my in Freiburg, and I am excited to see something new and exciting. I am looking, I really am. I am applying myself, I really am. But I can't seem to find anything to do with my life!

So, if you or your brother or your cousin or your dog walker have any ideas, I am open for everything. The sooner the better!

No comments: