Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tingle

Sometimes I wish I were just a tiny bit more spontaneous and irresponsible. But I think this time I will stay on the straight and narrow. but just this time. I think. it's really amazing how very last-minute flights to very far-away places can be so very affordable.

I am playing around with the idea of making some big changes in my life, so look out for that. It could very well be that my incredibly elementary knowledge of a scandinavian language could come in good use (imagine that!).

Yesterday my itchy feet metaphor turned literal as my Lyme Disease decided to play around with the nerves in my extremities. That was awesome.

Arbeitsamt ended yesterday with a very lovely lunch up at Schloss Greifenegg, which is by far the fanciest restaurant I have been to in Freiburg. It was a very lovely time with this group, but I am very much looking forward to having a tick more freetime.

No comments: