Thursday, April 30, 2009

busy like a buzzing bee

I am proud to announce that I am hosting my first overnight guest tonight! Mark's little sister (who I absolutely adore) is coming to spend the weekend and will be cuddling with me for the next three nights... sounds lovely and do-able! But on Sunday her (and Mark's) mom is coming to spend one night... this is where things get difficult! I currently have one bed which kind-of comfortably sleeps two, and a table with seating for five. Uh oh. I also have 12 euros in the bank. woooot.

This will be a nice Bauer-Johnson experiment in how close is too close. I am sure we will overcome.

In other news, my masters started last week and I like all of my classes a lot, although I would have liked to focus more on the social aspects of German. Tomorrow is May Day, and I am very much looking forward to WeiƟwurst and Beer for breakfast followed by either a long hike or a leisurely day in bed (the options are weather-dependent) Man, I love public holidays so much.

No comments: