Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thanks, Britney

Two months (or so) ago I read Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen and I must say, I loved it.  

So much, in fact, that I think I have started to subconsciously adapt circus-freaky things into my life. Like possibly the melodrama that is this post. But no, what I mean is, I drink gin and ginger ale (the choice drink of the elephants) and have started to juggle. I also seem to have a stronger nomadic urge than ever before.

But what I really want to say is that I just saw the new(ish?) Britney Spears video and I am in love. Get it, girl. 

1 comment:

Jane said...

carolyn got me on the jack and ginger train this year...yum yum. if you motivate me I will attempt (for like the 10th time) to take learning to juggle seriously and perhaps we can execute a couple team revolutions (a la jana and mark)
update! prompt: xmas in germany, go