Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ich werd dich vermissen


Peace out, Hamburg.

Tomorrow I am moving to Freiburg. For good. but, ha, it can't be that easy, can it?

No no no. About two weeks ago, I booked a 23 Euro overnight bus to Mannheim (in the same state as Freiburg) and was then planning to regional train it to Freiburg. ha. ha. ha. 

For some reason, although I have my booking number and a receipt that says "card verified" I have not been able to actually make a reservation. The system just keeps booting me out. Now the price is 45 Euros, and that is way too much for this poor jobless American to afford. so...

tomorrow morning I am getting on a train with a man named Eike, and 15 hours later I will arrive in Freiburg. I will pay 17 euros for this adventure.

not too bad!

So, thanks for everything, H-burg. you're pretty fly.

No comments: